Labels

Saturday 25 August 2012

Cheryl Cole Gets Sweaty With 'New Boyfriend'


Cheryl Cole's new boyfriend Tre Holloway is actually called Walter Holloway III, and lives in a small room in Los Angeles.
The jobbing dancer calls himself Tre to boost his super cool image, but The Sun has revealed that Holloway's actual life is a modest one compared to Cole, who is worth an estimated £12m.
They met at The X Factor live final in 2010, and have been spotted on several dates recently - including one in London on Thursday night.Tre has tried to keep his romance secret, with his pal Tony Testa saying: "This is the first I've heard about it. I don't even know who Cheryl Cole is."
Tre's mother Shirley recently made a public plea to the singer not to mess with Tre.
She told The Sun: "She might hurt him. She's been married before. I don't know Cheryl. I've only seen pictures on the internet. Tre said she was pretty big (in the UK). He's been dancing for her for a couple of years now, I think. He mentioned that one day last month they went somewhere. He never said she was his girlfriend. But he said, 'Oh, she likes me'. I got the feeling he was maybe quite into her."

No comments:

Post a Comment